IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE FROM THE GOVERNMENT, NHS ENGLAND AND THE BMA WE HAVE MADE CHANGES TO THE WAY WE PROVIDE SERVICES TO PROTECT PATIENTS AND STAFF
IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR COUGH
GO HOME IMMEDIATELY AND SELF-ISOLATE
You should then:
Ø Access 111 Coronavirus service online - https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
Ø Follow Government guidance on how long to self-isolate for
Ø If you feel your condition is getting worse – phone 111 who will assess you and arrange the appropriate care
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER PROBLEM
PHONE THE SURGERY ON
0208 985 6675
You should then:
Ø Wait for a call back from a doctor or other member of the team
Ø You will be given advice, or offered an appointment
Ø If you have an administrative issue like a letter or repeat prescription, please use an online consultation or use the NHS App
Ø Only come to the surgery if instructed to do so
If you would like to decline the flu vaccination this year send us a message here - https://www.online-consult.co.uk/org/athena-medical-centre/start/14/24 or call us on 0208 985 6675
Download our flu leaflet below:
Try the NHS App
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Our premises are purpose-built and wheelchair accessible. Smoking Is Not Allowed Anywhere On The Premises. Dogs Are Not Allowed On The Premises (Except Guide Dogs)
(Site updated 12/11/2020)